Sunday 8 June 2008

Spalding Toyfair

On a hot sunny day in June, the toyfair came back to the Springfield Centre at Spalding, Lincolnshire. It doesn't seem five minutes since we were there last.

If it was hot and sunny outside it was even hotter inside. A quiet day I think was had by all, maybe due to the nice weather. Unfortunately on my many wanders around both halls I was unable to spot that bargain for myself. Although there were some terrific pictures there of Tinkerbell and Star Trek and Nightmare before Christmas to buy that I saw, ohh they were ours to sell!!

Despite everything I just have one thing to say - Thunderbirds Are Go!! Thunderbird 3 has been sent on a mission.

Things are quiet on most fronts but we are ticking by nicely and Doctor Who's still on the box which is a bonus.

No comments: